Those Strange Kiddie Videos on YouTube: What's the Deal?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Wow, interesting.

But the thing about these videos that makes me sick is that they are often very inappropriate for the target audience. I've seen many of them, both animated and live action, that include violence (with blood!), bad behavior (like commiting various crimes), sexual themes, toilet humor, and much more awful stuff that is not okay for a young child to watch.

Are parents even aware of the crap their kids are watching?? That's why I'm glad YouTube is taking action and deleting several of the videos.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I went back and looked through this thread, and it looks like nearly every video that was posted here before has since been deleted, which makes me glad. Kids shouldn't be watching that kind of stuff.

Unfortunately though, these videos still continue to pop up...
Keep in mind that these are made for TODDLERS.

Also, there's this one that's fine for kids but is just staight-up weird:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I went back and looked through this thread, and it looks like nearly every video that was posted here before has since been deleted, which makes me glad. Kids shouldn't be watching that kind of stuff.

Unfortunately though, these videos still continue to pop up...
Keep in mind that these are made for TODDLERS.

Also, there's this one that's fine for kids but is just staight-up weird:
It's all because people are actually doing something about them to get the videos removed and the channels terminated.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
*bump*

Okay, so this doesn't have to do with YouTube, but you guys know those Baby Hazel games on the app store, right? If you ever download those and similar apps, they ask you for all these unnecessary permissions.

Your name, your email, your phone number, your WiFi password, your social security number, your location, your date of birth, your credit card number, your favorite color, your Xbox Live password, your license plate, your hair color, your crush's name, your sexual identity, what kind of underwear you have on, and your friend's grandma's dog's name.

What's the deal with that? Pretty shady if you ask me. :search: