Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
BTW Has anyone seen this Professor Hastings Y Lecture skit on YouTube? Not looking for this clip, but I wonder what year it was uploaded to YouTube back in (MuppetDude uploaded a screenshot of the clip to Muppet Wiki back in 2008) and what language this was in (possibly German? 'Cause that's the only foreign airing of the clip I know of, having been documented as having appeared in Folge 0070 of Sesamstrasse).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Also, I got upset when Sesame Workshop blocked 13 of my Sesame Street inserts a couple of months ago, and so I had to reupload them.
If Sesame Workshop blocks a video, the best thing to do is just leave it be, because re-uploading the clips is only asking for more trouble.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
If Sesame Workshop blocks a video, the best thing to do is just leave it be, because re-uploading the clips is only asking for more trouble.
I know, but any opinions about the Professor Hastings Y Lecture skit I mentioned above??

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Me neither. I doubt it was posted on YouTube in German back in 2007 I guess. If MuppetDude ever comes back on here and sees this, maybe he might know for sure since he took the screenshot.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Well, look what @hooperfan dragged in:

I wonder if Richard ever played the role of an announcer in other clips besides this one...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Marty really took Telly to a whole different level and really improved the character in the process.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Agreed, I feel like it would have been alot better had this been made by the time Marty was doing his voice.