The Doctor Who Thread

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I guess what we really wanna talk about is new episodes, but there haven't been any recently. What also makes it hard is, there are so few people on this thread, so whenever there's a new episode there's no guarantee that everyone in the thread has seen it yet.
I mostly discuss news for the show elsewhere, but I can't wait to talk about Jodie's first season here when it comes out.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I guess what we really wanna talk about is new episodes, but there haven't been any recently. What also makes it hard is, there are so few people on this thread, so whenever there's a new episode there's no guarantee that everyone in the thread has seen it yet.
I mostly discuss news for the show elsewhere, but I can't wait to talk about Jodie's first season here when it comes out.
I actually need to join a Doctor Who forum, I haven't yet and really I should talk about the fandom on a real DW forum, not on a Muppet one. But yeah I'll definitely give my thoughts on Season 11 this fall!

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Hey, just to keep this conversation not-dead, anyone else heard of Doctor Puppet?

Yes!!! I love it and I watch every episode! Also, there's this other channel called Pop Culture Puppets where they have episodes with a 4th doctor puppet, and the puppet's even Muppet styled!

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
So I just started watching the Classic Who episode "City of Death" - and it's amazing. Like the majority of the stories are pretty hit-or-miss, but this - is just pure gold. 10/10. @Pig's Laundry, @ZeppoAndFriends have you guys watched this episode? If you haven't you definitely should! :wisdom:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
So I just started watching the Classic Who episode "City of Death" - and it's amazing. Like the majority of the stories are pretty hit-or-miss, but this - is just pure gold. 10/10. @Pig's Laundry, @ZeppoAndFriends have you guys watched this episode? If you haven't you definitely should! :wisdom:
I'm actually watching all of the Tom Baker stories in order. Hopefully i'll get to that one soon. I've heard good things about it.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I'm actually watching all of the Tom Baker stories in order. Hopefully i'll get to that one soon. I've heard good things about it.
That's cool. I am watching it in order as well. Tom Baker's my favorite Classic Doctor. What season/ episode are you on?