The State of Us & Our Things

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Snowth mentioning he once couldn't learn to let the past go literally reminds me of my former Landmark college friend James that I stopped talking to last December in a nutshell. Losing him as a friend was one of the best feelings I've ever had in my life.
Letting go of the past is the only way to keep on.
Life is a road. Think about this next time you're driving. Think how big the windshield is, compared to the size of the rear view mirror.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!BRING ON THE SNOW!!!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Another thing I'd like to mention.

The reason I can be a bit salty in real life (and sometimes here) is pretty similar to Snwoth. Just having a crummy childhood.

I mentioned this on a couple threads, but I was pretty much labeled as that weird kid everyone hates. Moving to the learning disabled school in 6th grade really saved my life.

But combined with that, I've dealt with fake friends who just turn out to be real jerks. On the bright side though, it has made me smarter because I can sense when someone isn't who they really are.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
One thing I've learned, and was reminded of today, is that no matter what you do - some people are going to stand in your way and suck! That's what makes a positive attitude and a B plan (and a C,D and E plan) important. Life works best for those who adjust. Life also works best for those who know when not to and to stand firm. The wisdom is in figuring out which one fits which situation. :search:

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Maybe if y'all want, while The Whale's on hiatus, we can enjoy a little Sun Tzu.