Pet Peeves

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Here's a pet peeve I have.

When people have an "I'm always right about everything" attitude, and when you try and correct, they either try and change the subject or stick their fingers in their ears and go "lalalalalalalalalalalalala."

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, so I have a lady friend who was exactly like this when she was younger, and it sort of made her really infamous within a fandom for being, "an elitist b!+c#," because it wasn't uncommon for her to come down on other fans for not agreeing with her opinions, or attack them for trying to call her out on her behavior, or for her to even try to dictate how other fans should think, or call them out for, "not being true fans" because their opinions didn't match her own.

But, thankfully, she's had a serious wake-up call within the last few months: she's acknowledged and is owning up to the error of her ways, she's attempted to make amends with those she's wronged, and is trying her best to put it in the past and move beyond it. It's almost as if she just grew up overnight.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Ice cream that comes in cardboard boxes. It just, it shouldn't :mad:. And the ice cream actually usually tastes a little like the box it's in.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
When people ask too many questions about something just to annoy you. :rolleyes:
Hey!

Hey Froggy!

Wanna go down to Chipotle?

Wanna go to taco Bell?

I'm in the mood for quesadillas. You down?

Or maybe some nachos?

You want to try these enchiladas? They're sooo good!

You like chips in salsa? Maybe guacamole?

:stick_out_tongue:

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Just thought of one:

When the subtitles of some movies skip words, and basically just summarizes what is said onscreen. :rolleyes:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know what gets annoying sometimes?

When you deactive a profile on something like Facebook or whatever, or just take a social media break, and people keep bugging you to come back.

Um, excuse me, are we not allowed to have time to ourselves? :rolleyes: