The New Am I The Only One Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
But at the same time, I do get a little tired after a while of some people who share like a bajillion things at once, and then when you're scrolling through your news feed, you get post upon post upon post upon post of "So-and-so shared such-and-such's photo 25 mins ago," "So-and-so shared such-and-such's video 25 mins ago," "So-and-so shared this website's link 25 mins ago," "So-and-so shared a memory from 2 years ago 25 mins ago," on and on and on and on.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, I've dealt with that myself. I just ended up unfollowing them.

Or if they're also something personal like "no one understands me and you should be ashamed of that!" Blah blah.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Don't know if I've already said this, but...

Am I the only one who actually enjoys Teen Titans Go? Like, I don't get why people hate on it so much.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You have, and no, you aren't.

In all honesty, I dislike the series; I think it's cheesey and stupid, but some fans of the original have just outright jumped too far like making change.org petitions, threatening the creator, etc.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Am I the only one that doesn't mind the Games episodes from Ren and Stimpy?

I'll admit, the only thing that could get annoying at times was Billy's Ren voice - usually when he has to make Ren sound really angry. And while the Games era has had its share of dud episodes, the Spumco era also had its share of dud episodes as well.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks the color yellow can actually look.... Kinda nasty?

I mean, sure. Lemonade, bananas, dandelions, the sun.

But when it's puke?

:grouchy:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks the color yellow can actually look.... Kinda nasty?

I mean, sure. Lemonade, bananas, dandelions, the sun.

But when it's puke?

:grouchy:
Pee? Snot? Puss? Sleepies? Jaundice? Am I grossing you out yet? :stick_out_tongue:

Am I the only one who sometimes glances at @ErinAardvark's name and thinks it says "Erin Andrews" for a split second?