Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I feel like that's everyone, though. S14 and Hooperfan may get a little more because they had such a vast, large collection. And it's an interesting generational gap - S14 had tons of classic stuff, but Hooperfan's is virtually all 90s stuff.
You know what? That's a good point. In fairness, I know you've had your share of pestering fans just like I have as well. I literally find it hilarious how some fans think we all somehow have these mountainloads of clips that I'm sure can only be found at Sesame Workshop. I think some just have more crap thrown at them than others.

By the way, can I just say how much I'm jealous you got to watch the episodes at the paley center? I've actually had the urge to go down there to watch the episodes (I have a couple friends who live in the city, so I could always crash at their places), but I just don't know how often they're typically shown there.

Hey now, you were one of the biggest names in Sesame content on YT ten years ago. You may not think of yourself as popular anymore, but you're still a big asset. :wink:
I appreciate the shout out, so thank you for that. I've gotten crap thrown at me for uploading clips from home video compilations, but whatever. Those fans can kiss my butt.

Yeah, you know what? I'm becoming one of the biggest SS fan uploaders on YouTube and now everyone's bragging all the **** outta me for MORE AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE. I'm getting sick of all these people who can't control it when they want more clips, and of course, I stopped taking requests and am fixing to block all those weenies on YouTube if they start beatin' me up and down about it. I blocked a user by the name of "Blue'sClues&TheWigglesFTW TeenTitansGo!FTL" because he won't shut the **** up about the Hippies' "Surprise!" song (the FULL version uncut, directly from SW's archives) and won't quit nagging me about it.
You are in absolutely NO right to criticize someone for pestering you, because I've seen your fair share of pestering people to upload stuff. Even if I find the kid to be a little annoying, need I bring up someone who constantly pestered Rohail to upload clips when he got his hard drive fixed? Or trying to bug other users on the Muppet wiki to upload clips from episode 12 when it "leaks"? Or how about that you just admitted to pestering Hooperfan to upload the Bus skit? :rolleyes:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well Elmo, look at all the crap Schfifty's gone through recently? Even when SW began blocking his uploads for copyright, he got crap for it from others and it wasn't even his fault. And need I remind everybody that people have bugged me for episodes after I repeatedly explained I wasn't going to bother going through all the trouble again after SW dished copyright strikes at me?

As the saying/trope goes, this is why, "We Can't Have Nice Things."
And it still makes me laugh how those fans whine about not being able to watch said clips or episodes from you when you gave them pleanty of time to download them, when this was their attitude.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
By the way, can I just say how much I'm jealous you got to watch the episodes at the paley center? I've actually had the urge to go down there to watch the episodes (I have a couple friends who live in the city, so I could always crash at their places), but I just don't know how often they're typically shown there.
I've never been to the Paley Center, but from what I understand, visitors can watch whatever they want (that the museum has) anytime they go.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Right, I know visitors can walk in, but I wasn't sure if the episodes are played on certain days/times.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
The episodes aren't "shown" or screened; you watch them in their viewing library.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The episodes aren't "shown" or screened; you watch them in their viewing library.
Ah, okay, that makes sense now...

I was always under the impression that they were screened in like a movie theater. Learn something new everyday...

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Certain, popular, important things or programs based on a certain theme get screened daily (like the Seinfeld pilot or some famous episode of SNL, or Jim's YOUTH 68, which they're running soon), but the primary way to see stuff is library, which is sort of like its own type of YouTube.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
You know what? That's a good point. In fairness, I know you've had your share of pestering fans just like I have as well. I literally find it hilarious how some fans think we all somehow have these mountainloads of clips that I'm sure can only be found at Sesame Workshop. I think some just have more crap thrown at them than others.

I appreciate the shout out, so thank you for that. I've gotten crap thrown at me for uploading clips from home video compilations, but whatever. Those fans can kiss my butt.

You are in absolutely NO right to criticize someone for pestering you, because I've seen your fair share of pestering people to upload stuff. Even if I find the kid to be a little annoying, need I bring up someone who constantly pestered Rohail to upload clips when he got his hard drive fixed? Or trying to bug other users on the Muppet wiki to upload clips from episode 12 when it "leaks"? Or how about that you just admitted to pestering Hooperfan to upload the Bus skit? :rolleyes:
Yeah, anyway, sometimes I get aggravated with people annoying me, just like Oscarfan (aka MarshalGrover) does. In the past, all of you people and even I used to take requests, so I'm assuming now most of us (i.e. me, Oscarfan, SchfiftyThree, and some others) stopped taking requests, haven't we?