When you need to rant...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know, to be honest...

2018 just has not been off with a good start for me. Aside from the recent shooting, I've dealt with too much work stress with my current job, and I found out that a family friend of ours has colon cancer after she managed to get rid of it.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Apparently Fandom Wikis are being plagued by fanon confusion. I've got nothing against original characters, there are some I absolutely love created by some of my forum friends here. But if you're going to have it all included in one single Wiki instead of separate Wikis, then at least have separate categories for the cannon and fanon characters instead of mixing it all into one single category that confuses the heck out of casual Wiki-walkers. It happened with the Nightmare Before Christmas Wiki and now it's happened to the Living Dead Dolls Wiki what with fictitious series lineups. Seriously, there are even a couple of Monster High dolls listed there. :attitude:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Welp.

After hearing about the news today, I really hope everyone enjoys the new form of life with the internet.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
So, this isn't something I'm peeved about but something I do want to slightly rant on.

So, it's nice out today. I decided to go out and read some Naruto manga. Unfortunately, the park I went to doesn't have alot of places to sit, except for the playground area where alot of little kids were playing. I eventually ended up going over there because I wanted a bench to sit on. I felt a little weird, but eh, I'm just minding my own business.

When I left as it was getting dark, I saw a couple cops for whatever reason. One wanted to talk to me so I did as he asked. He mentioned to me that some parents were a little concerned about my presence. But thankfully though he was friendly and I just cooperated. Gave him my id, number, etc.

But anyway, this is what I want to slightly rant on. Some parents are just so effing overprotective.

Look, I get it. I'm in my 20's, there are little kids around, I was alone so I understand why there might be some concern. But when you see a guy just minding his own business reading a graphic novel, do you really think they're going to ******* kidnap your little kid? To be honest, it really agitates me when people just assume stuff. Like I'm some kind of pedophile.

If you're really concerned, why don't you just ask what I'm doing there? I'd be more than happy to explain my presence.

*Sigh*

But, whatever. I'm just not gonna sit in that area again. It would be nice though if there were more benches to sit at.
If your presence freaked them out, I can only imagine what my presence would incite.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Ever had one of those days where you feel like everything you once knew is a lie?

Today is one of them. :smirk:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So yeah. I just want to say I'm so glad this awful week is over. It really felt like I was forced to learn some truth that I didn't want to to know but found out, and it's been difficult just having to let it sink in.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So yeah.

You know how some people have vented about their weight?

To be honest, I'm kinda feeling the same right now. I'm not the most out of shape guy, but I have such an awful beer gut from stress eating in college that I wish I could get rid of. :smirk: just sucks when you have no motivation to excersise.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
So yeah.

You know how some people have vented about their weight?

To be honest, I'm kinda feeling the same right now. I'm not the most out of shape guy, but I have such an awful beer gut from stress eating in college that I wish I could get rid of. :smirk: just sucks when you have no motivation to excersise.
Yeah, finding the motivation to exercise is really tough. Like, i'm definitely not overweight, but you still won't find a toned muscle on my body, aside from my puppeteering arm. Exercise is supposed to improve your mood and give you more energy, but the trouble is how am I supposed to exercise if i'm not in the mood and I don't have enough energy? :stick_out_tongue:

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Tottenham are out of the champions league after loosing to Juventus.

I'm not angry. I'm proud of my team we were written off in the group stages by everyone but yet still came top of the group beating the Champions Real Madrid and a top side in Bourssia Dortmund. And just lost to last year's 2nd place. I know we will keep improving with this set of players and this manager. COYS