Questions about anything

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
For men only.

Is a happy ending massage forever on your bucket list?

Any Del

Reaction score
Guys, do you know how to confess your feelings to a girl? There's this girl I liked for a year now and I want to let her know how I feel. Any suggestions?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
@D'Snowth, here's one for you.
How many M*A*S*H scenes have characters smoking cigars?
This might take a while.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So. I'm curious.

What's your favorite type of "death" you like seeing happen to a villan character when their evil ways have been defeated?

Honestly... Seeing them "fall" to their death has always been my favorite way to watch them go.

Some examples:

(If you want to count this one)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I haven't thought about it, but I'm really curious about something: did Charming really die in SHREK THE THIRD? Sources online say he did when Dragon knocked over the tower facade on top of him, but I swear if you watch the scene in slow motion on DVD or something, it looks like he goes through the window as it falls over, and that wouldn't necessarily mean he died, would it? I mean, wouldn't be possible he could survive if the tower itself missed?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I... Honestly feel like watching the last 2 (or what would have been) the last 2 movies just to see how they play out.

To be honest, I said it before, but DreamWorks have been hit and miss, and if it's one thing I dislike about them, it's having to milk Shrek to death.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Like I said, IMO, 3 was okay if you're looking for a few quick, cheap laugsh; 4 is weak in that the magic and spark had already fizzled out, but strong in that it was good they ended when they did (at the time, that is).