What made you roll your eyes today thread?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Saw a stupid instagram post saying people who don't follow politics are "privileged."

You already know me. I hate talking about politics and I only keep up right now because of our stupid 5 year old president. Otherwise, if y'all wanna shame me for getting a huge headache and a salty mood for not finding joy out of talking to about politics, then good for you. Like I asked your opinion. :smirk:

Old Thunder

Reaction score
People who aren't smart enough to know you don't tell other people when you wanna commit mass murder.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I was watching the new video the Muppets uploaded today about the new show they are doing in London, I scroll down and see:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/162976273@N02/40445196461/in/dateposted-public/ (sorry when I posted it into the image link tab it didn't work :smirk:)

:rolleyes::rolleyes: - I mean, I get Matt Vogel isn't perfect, but whether you like it or not he's Kermit now. So freakin' get over it. :mad:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Surprised I didn't find Phillip the triggered SJW chewing out those peo-

Oh.... Right. He quit social media it looks like.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Yeah, he kind of goes overboard with the "Disney's perfect and flawless" and all that. :rolleyes: I mean personally I really like Matt as Kermit, but if it's not your thing, then that's okay I guess. What makes me roll my eyes is when people are like "Kermit's voice sucks" and "Disney hire steve back already!!!!!11!" Sometimes you just have to accept change, ya know?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, he kind of goes overboard with the "Disney's perfect and flawless" and all that. :rolleyes: I mean personally I really like Matt as Kermit, but if it's not your thing, then that's okay I guess. What makes me roll my eyes is when people are like "Kermit's voice sucks" and "Disney hire steve back already!!!!!11!" Sometimes you just have to accept change, ya know?
Yup.

I mean we had Steve while we had him and it was a good 20 years, but it's been over 7 months now. Time to move on.