Questions about anything

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Yeah, Dreamworks has been really hit and miss, pretty much since the beginning. And beyond that, they had a reputation for being the edgier, slightly more adult alternative to Disney, but now with movies like Home and Boss Baby it really seems like they're trying to become Disney.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, again: who's one of the founders of DW? Jeffrey Katzenberg.

Who's the one who tried to make TOY STORY into an edgy, adult movie with sadistic, ***#0l3 characters? Jeffrey Katzenberg.

:shifty:

EDIT: Really? We have to censor symbols now?

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Why do we have this Muppet smiley? :scary:

I mean is this supposed to be a bird or something? Or is it a Skesis from Dark Crystal? :confused:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, I remember watching the re-run of "Protect the Waterfall Village" on Toonami when I was 14 in the summer of 2007 with a REALLY bad headache. I enjoyed the OVA, but lesson learned: don't watch Naruto with a headache. The fighting will make it much worse.

Any Del

Reaction score
Yeah, I remember watching the re-run of "Protect the Waterfall Village" on Toonami when I was 14 in the summer of 2007 with a REALLY bad headache. I enjoyed the OVA, but lesson learned: don't watch Naruto with a headache. The fighting will make it much worse.
I don't suppose you remember seeing this? If so where can I find it? https://photos.app.goo.gl/BVNV207BZRf1sBuN2

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I might have seen it. You're on your own with that one though. I'm not having any luck finding it.

Unless you enjoy the filler episodes, it's probably not worth much since it's just a recap of when they're all in that tournament match.

Any Del

Reaction score

This is what I found so far.

Last edited: