Muppet Fan Confessions

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I like what Eric has done with Fozzie's character; the only thing that ruins it for me personally is the awful teddy-bear Fozzie puppet. That, and Fozzie's voice is pretty hit-or-miss.

DarthGonzo

Reaction score
I like what Eric has done with Fozzie's character; the only thing that ruins it for me personally is the awful teddy-bear Fozzie puppet. That, and Fozzie's voice is pretty hit-or-miss.
I didnt like the 2015 series very much, but it got A LOT better when Fozzie stopped getting any focus. I think it was both the writing and Eric’s recent performance as the character, which I really don’t like.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
As a kid, when I first saw "We're all Monsters!" On the "Monster Hits" VHS, I was actually confused on why Elmo was with a bunch of random monsters (you'd think he would be with characters like Telly, Zoe, Cookie Monster, etc).

Till I learned years later he was originally another nameless Anything Monster. :shifty:

On another note, I'll also admit I remember wanting to join in the fun when they were all goofing around and happily dancing at the end. Also, I'll actually admit I've always preferred the updated version more. Clash's Elmo voice blends in better with the unison (that, and Jerry's Elmo voice just sounds like an ugly smoker's voice. :smirk: )

dwayne1115

Reaction score
For a long time I was angry at Frank Oz for "leaving" the Muppets. I thought he had abandoned the very thing he helped create. I've just recently gotten over this with the help of Muppet Guy's Talking, and all the interviews he has done as of late.

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'll be honest.

I thought Bad Bart was kind of a useless character.

Like, I get there were other "mean" cowboy's like Mean Manny and Billy the Grown-up that seemed like they were going to cause trouble but turn out to be harmless, but here's what kind of bugs me.

They literally filmed both original Bad Bart skits on the same day (the one with the bartender was just a "comeback", likewise with Sinister Sam drawing the letter y and his appearance with Forgetful Jones), one of which was clearly meant to him to be an antagonistic character (five good men) and the other a good guy (Marshal Earp's birthday). So my question is..... Why the **** did they decide to make him into two different types of characters, especially when filming on the same day?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'm gonna be honest.

Some Swedish Chef skits have given me the munchies.... I'm not joking.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
That's... never happened to me.

And for good reasons; he's a god-awful chef, lol.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean, I won't lie....

The hot dogs, fish chowder, hot sauce, spaghetti, Japanese Samurai cake and donuts always made me hungry.