Happy Birthday Ruahnna!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Though we miss her turribly, along with all her fabu fanficness, here's a message wishing birthday's best to Aunt Ru. Hope she finds this and hope she returns to MC soonish.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Dunno if there are other threads that need to be merged into this one, but...

Ima bumping this to send the warmest birthday wishes to one, one of the most vonderful persons I've had the pleasure to have as a forum friend, Aunt Ru! Hope you celebrate in as grand a style as you yourself want, whether a quiet family dinner or a rauckus shindig. Happy birthday and here's to many more.
:insatiable: and :hungry: bring out the cake.

Bridget

Reaction score
Happy birthday Auntie Ru! You are the beautiful, inspiring heroine author of my life and your writing is always there to give my day that special ray of sunshine! I hope you make this one a good one, and celebrate all of your years accomplishments! Love you Auntie Ru!

~Bridget~

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Awww....thanks, guys! Kissy, kissy!
Actually, it's been a pretty busy day.
School released two hours earlier than expected because of bad weather.
I'm still grading about a million papers.
I went to have my busted tire replaced.
I grocery shopped for the coming blizzard (because the last two week of MOSTLY being out of school have stripped the cupboards bare!)
I helped some friends write and offer on a lovely house. (Gloved fingers crossed.)
My family took me out for a lovely dinner, with lots of bad jokes to go around!
I'm wearing all of my hats except my writing hat :eek:
(Actually, I've been writing LOTS, but don't have the next chronological section ready--send me good thoughts and hopes that I'll get it all pulled together!)

(Also, keep Kathy in your thoughts--she's got surgery in the morning!)

Thanks for thinking of me on my special day. (Party for Piggy in our apartment over the weekend!)

lady piggy

Reaction score
Ekkk I'm so late :embarrassed:! beautiful birthday wishes to my all time favorite Piggy+Kermie fan /ush gush writer <3 :mad::smile::mad::smile::mad::smile::mad::smile::mad::smile::mad::smile::mad::smile:!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Happiest of birthday wishes to our vonderous Aunt Ru.

*:hungry: wheels in a tower cake made for the occasion.

We miss your presence here at the forms, but understand that sometimes that thing called "life" interferes with our other "life". Just know we send you our best hoping you celebrate it as befits a grand gal of your stature.

:excited: :jim: :flirt: :insatiable: :zany: