Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Scrolling through the news feed recapped by :news:

Oh, last night's Academy Awards show gave their Best Picture award to The Shape of Walter. It's nice the new kid won something like that. :fanatic:

*Hears Uncle Deadly singing in the background.
"Am I a fishmaaaaaaan, or am I a Muppet?
Am I a Muppet?
If I'm a Muppet.
Then I'm a very fishmanly Muppet, very fishmanly Muppet."

*:batty: cuts up a couple generous pieces of guava cake, sets them aside in separate containers to send to Aunt Ru and :mad: for their respective birthdays today.

:insatiable: munches on a bowl of healthy cereal with flakes and oat clusters, Ed already finished his and left everything washed and drying in the sinkside torture rack.

Katzi428

Reaction score
:hungry:: Yu want me tu fiks me a strawberry bananana smoothee tu drink tumuroo nite when yu get hoom? Or sumthing else?
I'll see how I feel. Thanks Chef.
:sympathy:: Hey...if your throat is sore ...this'll mean you can't talk! Some silence from the Kitty Kat for once! chuckling
Hey Rowlf?
:sympathy:: Hmm?
I stick out my tongue at him :stick_out_tongue: But you know what else!
:sympathy:: Awww you know I'm kiddin' Kat!! giving me a hug You know I love ya!!
Yeah...I know. I love you too! returning the hug

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Sends thanks to :hungry: for helping us bake some goodies to skelebrate today.

Me: Ah, good times as we managed to keep working with haunters' write-ups. But today we have something even better for a certain math monster.
:batty: Oh? Vhat do you mean by that?
*Ed reveals the first platter. This my fiend.
:batty:, surprised in joy, Are these...
Me: Yep, got Chef to help bake them just for today as superstitious tradition says.
:insatiable: What you got there Count?
:batty: Mucenici! Ha-ha, I haven't had these since I vas a little wampire back in my family's castle in old Transylwania.
:insatiable: But what are these is what me want to know.
Me: They're sweet pastries baked with cinnamon and crushed walnuts, then looped into a figure-eight shape, and coated with sugar or sometimes honey.
:insatiable: Oh... Wait a minute, me smell something else.
Me: You're fright, we've also got some branzoaice, soft cakes filled with a sweet cheese or mascarpone mixture and rolled up like gypsy jelly rolls.
:batty: Ah, another delight from my youth, I'll share these with Uncle D.
UD: Mmm, thank you, it's nice to partake in some Transylvanian traditions.
Me: Do you have family from there Uncle D?
UD: Not sure. My mother, the old battleaxe didn't exactly get invited to many family reunions. Perhaps Gertha would have more information on the topic.
:insatiable: Wait, me still smelling something delicious.
Me: That must be the pumpkin patch fried funnelcakes. Got the recipe from that show with the guy who goes around finding different foods offered at the country's carnivals. The same episode yielded these little beauties.
*Brings out a couple skewers of fried choc chip cookie dough balls.
:insatiable: Yeah, that what me talking about, that the good stuff.

*Apt 1's scare crew enjoy their desserts after already eaten some sandwiches earlier.

Katzi428

Reaction score
*Sends thanks to :hungry: for helping us bake some goodies to skelebrate today.

Me: Ah, good times as we managed to keep working with haunters' write-ups. But today we have something even better for a certain math monster.
:batty: Oh? Vhat do you mean by that?
*Ed reveals the first platter. This my fiend.
:batty:, surprised in joy, Are these...
Me: Yep, got Chef to help bake them just for today as superstitious tradition says.
:insatiable: What you got there Count?
:batty: Mucenici! Ha-ha, I haven't had these since I vas a little wampire back in my family's castle in old Transylwania.
:insatiable: But what are these is what me want to know.
Me: They're sweet pastries baked with cinnamon and crushed walnuts, then looped into a figure-eight shape, and coated with sugar or sometimes honey.
:insatiable: Oh... Wait a minute, me smell something else.
Me: You're fright, we've also got some branzoaice, soft cakes filled with a sweet cheese or mascarpone mixture and rolled up like gypsy jelly rolls.
:batty: Ah, another delight from my youth, I'll share these with Uncle D.
UD: Mmm, thank you, it's nice to partake in some Transylvanian traditions.
Me: Do you have family from there Uncle D?
UD: Not sure. My mother, the old battleaxe didn't exactly get invited to
many family reunions. Perhaps Gertha would have more information on the topic.
:insatiable: Wait, me still smelling something delicious.
Me: That must be the pumpkin patch fried funnelcakes. Got the recipe from that show with the guy who goes around finding different foods offered at the country's carnivals. The same episode yielded these little beauties.
*Brings out a couple skewers of fried choc chip cookie dough balls.
:insatiable: Yeah, that what me talking about, that the good stuff.

*Apt 1's scare crew enjoy their desserts after already eaten some sandwiches earlier.
:hungry: : I'm glad I culd help!! By der way Kethy luvs funnel ceke! Can I give sum to her pleez? That and chocolate chip fried cookie fried cookie balls. But I gunna tell her tu take it easy on dem!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure thing Chef. *Gives the master baker some of the treats made yesterday. Sure hope Kathy's okay after the endoscope. Also hope it doesn't lead to the same type of surgery I had done years ago. :sympathy:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Sure thing Chef. *Gives the master baker some of the treats made yesterday. Sure hope Kathy's okay after the endoscope. Also hope it doesn't lead to the same type of surgery I had done years ago. :sympathy:
:hungry:: No...noo surgeree fer the old gerl!

entering room ....
WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME????

:hungry: I said yu didn't need surgeree....fer der sweet yung Kethy ..er heehee:wink:

That's what I thought. :smile:. Ed.. if you'll look in your Private messages when you get a chance. Thank mew!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? PM? But I didna get a PM alert. *Goes to check.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Finds the PM from Kathy in the mail. Oh, that. *Ed sends a long reply to Kathy's PM explaining his reactions.
Got some errands to take care of Monday, will try to schedule them by phone to get everything or as much of it as possible done then. :busy:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin holding a pie plate Pie for my human mom...pie for my human mom....approaching me....oh are you my human mom???

You know that I am...and if you throw that pie at me , buster...you're cleaning it up !

Robin :putting the pie plate down and on it is a snack sized apple pie! Pie for you! starts laughing!

:rolleyes:
VERY FUNNY Robin!! You so funny frog!!