MC's acting funny

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
that sounds right! but I have only seen the front page pictures once in the past month (at least!)

MC must be getting LOTS of visitors!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Could be a memory issue with your computer. A quirky fact that I discovered is that if you don't see the images must put a slash after MuppetCentral.com/ (<----like so) and the images will pop up.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I thought of the memory issue, so I tried it at work where I have some unholy amount of memory like 500mb (only 20% was in use) and still ran in to the image loading problem. Interestingly enough Jamie, that "/" at the end of the URL does the trick.

Anyone have any idea what causes that?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
You know, I should know that, but I've asked all my friends and they can't figure it out either. I blame it on my ex who built my computer. LOL! :crazy:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you very much for mentioning about the backslash. I believe I have now corrected the issue so that the home page displays properly whether or not there is a backslash. This was pretty easy to diagnose once you told me the specifics of when it worked and when it didn't.

If you have any further problems or issues please let me know.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Well, Jamie really deserves the credit for figuring it out, but I'll take what praise I can get. lol

:big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
And here I thought that I was the only one. If I'd only speak up more. LOL!!! :rolleyes:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
MC's running slow right now. I checked other sites, and it's just MC.