When you need to rant...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It could be that.

Sometimes it also comes down to stuff like said people being brought up into an incident and then they try their best to ignore it by changing the subject.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
It depends on who you're talking to. Listening really is a skill, and not everybody can do it well. Some people's attention span is so short it's pitiful.
Because of all the crap I had to deal with in my life, it made me more compassionate to listen to others. Others took time to listen to me, I'd like to return the favor.
If you have someone in your life that will listen, understand, and not pass judgment on you, that is a good friend.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Guh....

Can I just say how much I hate KissAnime?

You can't disable adblock, and the videos either load properly or they don't.

Grfff.... It's the only place I can check out Evangilion in the English dub. :smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
All those sites are like that anymore . . . well, except for WatchCartoonOnline, they're still okay.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
In fairness, I've also used crazy cartoons to watch dubbed anime (Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Steins Gate, etc) without any issues. Watch cartoon online is also a favorite of mine.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
So I really like the Nick series School of Rock and the whole Freddy and Summer thing is driving me crazy. I was ready for them to finally be a couple after last week's episode when Freddy finally confessed to Summer how he feels. And then after Summer realizes that Tomika doesn't like Freddy and Summer was ready to talk to Freddy about it, he decided to just stay friends, and you could tell by both of their faces how disappointed they were. I tell ya, by the final episode, they better become a couple, cause this is getting frustrating!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Well, another shark has been jumped. The sitcom, Speechless used to have so many good qualities about it that made it stand out from other similar shows. Rather than simply being joke after joke, the show had a lot of family values and sweet sometimes even borderline tearjerking scenes in there as well. But so far in season 2, the show has gotten rid of all it's good qualities. This time around the writing feels more like that of a Dan Schneider show (albeit edgier, but you know what I mean), the main brother has basically become Meg Griffin from Family Guy in that he constantly gets ridiculed and mocked by his siblings and sometimes even his parents, the plots are becoming farfetched and occasionally bordering on unrealistic at times, and the overall tone of the show is just SOOOOO corny. It's obvious that the writers lost their mojo this time around so maybe if they get renewed for season 3, they could pull an Austin Powers and attempt to get their mojo back.