Confessing Fears

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I'm wondering about something:For some reason I get goosebumps whenever the creature at 0:58 shows up in this video. That green thing always gives me borderline flashbacks of something I almost know I've seen before. But the really weird thing is:I never played Dig Dug when I was a kid! That video from beginning to end is supposed to be a spoof on Dig Dug but yet that green one looks so dang familiar and I can't put my finger on where I've seen it. Maybe the creature in question scared me so much that my mind blocked it out lol. But anyway, does anybody know of any other cartoons/video games/animated movies/kid's books, etc. that feature a green reptilian monster that looks like the one in question.
This one has been killing me for a while now!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Although I personally consider myself a fan of Wonder Showzen, there's one part of the show that I find a bit unnerving to say the least. It's that freaking opening title card! For those who don't know the show I'm talking about, it's basically a puppet version of South Park and it always starts off with a content warning. But that warning contains terrifying background music and a woman's voice yelling
"DON'T EAT MY BABY!" in the background. Considering a lot of people on the Internet are obsessed with scary logos and such (I probably just intrigued a bunch of those "Logophiles" by bringing this up), I'm gonna say it right now:I wouldn't suggest Googling this one so search at your own risk.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
The Klasky-Csupo Splaat logo. This one scared me to death. I always had to close my eyes at the end of Rugrats or any other K-C shows. It still freaks me out to this day.
Well, I've finally gotten over my fear of Splaat. I just decided to go on YouTube and watch a video of the logo a couple times. Still creepy and off-putting, but after watching it, I thought "huh, that really wasn't so bad".

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I don't remember what it was but something from The Year Without a Santa Claus scared me when I was younger.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I've said this before in the Arthur thread, but when I was younger I was terrified of the "Jekyll Jekyll Hyde" song from Arthur. It used to creep me out so much, and it's really unsettling at the end when Brain just keeps the book IMO. :scary:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I recently looked up this clip for nostalgic purposes and I just have one question:Why was nearly everyone in the comment section scared of this as kids? I thought it was adorable and hilarious when I was little. I never thought for a second that this could scare anyone and was shocked to find out that this adorable little dragon was a infamous nightmare fuel causer to many. Is it because he makes a loud noise, I guess? Which for me, was the reason I found him so funny way back when. How he appears out of nowhere and makes a funny noise for little to no reason just cracked me up:
I still can't wrap my head around how this thing caused so many people to be scared. Could somebody please elaborate here because I feel like maybe I'm missing something? Is there some sinister message hidden within this clip? It just confuses me.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The only time Arthur really scared me, at least from my memory, was when Arthur, Francine and Buster are working on the group project for ancient Egypt, and Arthur shows off his comic with the two skeletons that end up being chased by dogs. Only because I had a bad dog phobia at the time.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The only time Arthur really scared me, at least from my memory, was when Arthur, Francine and Buster are working on the group project for ancient Egypt, and Arthur shows off his comic with the two skeletons that end up being chased by dogs. Only because I had a bad dog phobia at the time.
The only time it scared me where the two nightmare sequences in the episode about Binky and his night light. Both of them were equally creepy.