"Muppet Guys Talking" on Good Morning America March 16, 2018

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Friday morning, see the beloved Muppeteers and producer Victoria Labalme of "Muppet Guys Talking" with Lara Spencer on Good Morning America as they celebrate the film's on-line debut this Friday, March 16.

You can watch "Muppet Guys Talking" today. Read fan reactions and discuss the on-line premiere here.

If you saw "Muppet Guys Talking" on GMA, please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Muppet Guys Talking" just announced that the appearance will be airing at 7:40 eastern, 8:40 central. Be sure to tune in or set your DVR!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's the appearance from this morning. Let us know your thoughts.

Mario500

Reaction score
The way one of the performers (Fran Brill) was initially referenced in the video was unnecessary ("first woman Muppetteer").

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
The way one of the performers (Fran Brill) was initially referenced in the video was unnecessary ("first woman Muppetteer").
Well, I mean, it's true, she is the first (major) female Muppeteer. Being the first anything in a profession that's mostly dominated by a specific group can be a big thing. It can change people's perception and open the door for more people like you to get the same opportunities.

Mario500

Reaction score
Well, I mean, it's true, she is the first (major) female Muppeteer. Being the first anything in a profession that's mostly dominated by a specific group can be a big thing. It can change people's perception and open the door for more people like you to get the same opportunities.
I would had referenced all of the performers equally if were conducting an interview like the one in the video (referencing one of them in a way based on gender is not necessarily good for society).

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I wish I could watch the whole thing, but don't have cash at the moment.