Sesame Street Season 47 Episode 4729 - Big Bird's Big Move

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Right, which is why I don't want to spoiler it for anyone who doesn't know who or what the character is. However, it was technically announced during the cast's appearance on The Today Show earlier this year, but for whatever reason, not many people paid much attention to that.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Shane, would you be willing to put the re-orchestrated songs on Vimeo or something? I assume you're not comfortable putting HBO Sesame on YT.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I might make mp3s, if I see fit. Only the "This is My Street" song was and some of the score. I think the raps were the same though.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Big Bird's Big Move" premieres on PBS this Monday March 19. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
The one thing I find odd about including this as a repeat is the inclusion of Maria, after she officially retired from the show, and by way of having her name removed from the end credits altogether;
:smile::embarrassed::concern: And by way of having her name removed from the end credits

They seemed to cut out the part with Maria this season. Makes me wonder if that was done intentionally in reference to her retirement.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
:smile::embarrassed::concern: And by way of having her name removed from the end credits

They seemed to cut out the part with Maria this season. Makes me wonder if that was done intentionally in reference to her retirement.
Probably not, because they didn't cut out all of her lines. My guess is it was just edited for time, the street story was pretty repetitive. And as far as I can tell, I think they've cut out parts of all the repeat street stories.