Now what's going on with YouTube?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Welp, looks like YouTube finally shut down KeepVid for good. :frown:

Looks like I'll have to go back to clipconverter.cc, even though they're now infested with sketchy X-rated pop-up ads that somehow bypass pop-up blockers.

Last edited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Welp, looks like YouTube finally shut down KeepVid for good. :frown:

Looks like I'll have to go back to clipconverter.cc, even though they're now infested with sketchy X-rated pop-up ads that somehow bypass pop-up blockers.
Why? :frown:

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
@D'Snowth I'd recommend convertinmp4.com -- it's very straightforward, but you might want to watch out for popups. Have an adblocker ready, or at least a swift mouse.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not that I've noticed, though I know most people seem to ignore them anyway - I've lost count how many times I've gotten comments on uploads where someone asks something, and my response to them is, "Read the description."

:stick_out_tongue:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Dude, SAME! It's so annoying too, like sometimes you have to put in "READ DESCRIPTION" and some people are still oblivious. :rolleyes:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Or like how we make it explicitly clear, STOP ASKING ME THIS QUESTION OR THAT QUESTION BLAH-BLAH-BLAH . . . and they still ask those questions.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, that reminds me.

Snowth. When we gonna see them Sesame Street clips and episodes recorded off a TV screen again?

:stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hush you! You know I replaced those with transfered recordings before SW dished out copyright strikes! :stick_out_tongue: