Nice pic of new Christmas mini-figures

King Prawn

Reaction score
very cool

These are awsome but i think Sets 1 & 2 are still my faves, I love the differnt shades of silverish on S & W it gives more life to the figures, Kermit & Robin look great although the wait of Robin on kermit's shoulder worries me, will the figure be able to stand steadily, The Ghost of Christmas Present is excellent and the Penguines... well what do I have to say apart from PENGUINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not :zany: but :zany: :zany: If they continue with this theme in order to release the rest I think each set should contain a penguine pair.

Fozzie is cool but my least fave of the bunch his expression is kinda strange, he looks high, maybe it's that i just don't like Fozzie with the white hair.

And i see they changed the order of the sets from

K&R, Penguines & Ghost
Fozz, S&W

to

K&R, S, Penguines
Fozz, W & Ghost

it's better that way cause now people feel the need to buy both sets to complete the S&W pair.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Nice.

Statler and Waldorf are my favorites by far....but I love that little Kermit and Robin piece.

And I'm sure he stands just fine--that's probably why his other hand is out so far holding the top hat.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Oh i think Kermit and Robin will be fine, it's gotta be made of a harder plastic, but that one's my favorite!

I'm really glad they went with PVC's of these fig's rather then actual figures, i'm postive that these would be great as figures but i feel there is more important, cooler and classic stuff that could be made instead, still anything is possiable, but another MCC PVC's set would be great for the next year!

Piggy, Gonzo w/Rizzo, Bean Bunny, female penguins and Busnen and Beaker!

Put Piggy, bean, and beaker in one set then Gonzo/w rizzo, female penguins and Bunsen in the other set and would even it out.

Zack,

Fozzie

Reaction score
Zack, that's a good idea. Although I wouldn't mind seeing some regular MCC figures.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
Nice.

Statler and Waldorf are my favorites by far....but I love that little Kermit and Robin piece.

And I'm sure he stands just fine--that's probably why his other hand is out so far holding the top hat.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnn
That and they will all be mounted on bases (not pictured)...they won't fall.

fozziebear900

Reaction score
These are fantastic i gotta get some of them. i love the ghost of christmas present and fozzie. i think there should definitely be another set with bunsen, beacker, miss piggy, gonzo. rizzo and bean bunny. I think that there should be more film themed sets as these look brill.

:smile: :embarrassed: :sleep: :boo: :zany:

King Prawn

Reaction score
Think about it this way, if the line continues through 2005, we could expect a PVC set of MCC characters each year around christmas.

e.g

Last Quarter 2003

Kermit & Robin, Statler & Ghost of Christmas Present
Fozzie, Waldorf & Penguines!!!!!!!!!

Last Quarter 2004

Twin Pigs + Peter, Gonzo & Rizzo & Ghost of Christmas Yet To Come
Emily Bear, Sam the Eagle & More Penguines

Last Quarter 2005

Piggy, Beaker & Ghost of Christmas Past
Bunsen, Bean Bunny & More Penguines!!!!!!!!!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I know with figures this size the scale is going to be goofed with, but the Ghost of Christmas Past was practically a tiny speck of light.