The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I finally watched the three Robot Chicken DC Comics specials today. I thought they were really funny and clever, pretty much every skit was near perfect in each special. There were quite a few hilarious running gags (mostly revolving around the hilarious Robot Chicken-esque trope of supervillains acting like normal people). Considering this was before he was played by Jason Momoa, there were a lot of jokes at Aquaman's expense. But now that he's played by the ****** dude from Game of Thrones, they would probably slow down on the "guy who talks to fish" jokes because of how cool the new Aquaman is.
This one right here was probably my favorite sketch although there were far too many good ones within those 3 episodes so I can't say that this one is 100 percent my favorite just yet :big_grin:.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay guys, here it is....

Captions:

Liberal: How DARE you be born a cisgendered, straight, white, Christian male! You should be SO ashamed!!!!11111!!!! You have cisgendered straight white Christian male privilege and you should absolutely HATE yourself for it!!!!1111!!! We're in our power to ban EVERYONE who is white as long as they aren't cisgendered, straight, male or Christian!!!!111!!!!

#TRIGGRED #thisiswhyfeminismexists #he'snotmypresident #blacklivesmatter

Conservative: Donald Trump is gunna make Amurica great again by building a wall and banning all da filthy minorities out of dis kuntry!!!11!!!! He's gunna keep all da guns and put u liberal snowflakes out on da streeets!!!111!!!

Me: shut up. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up....

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Apparently BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S is trending on Twitter right now, which makes me laugh because I was just watching the SEINFELD episode where George needed to read it for a book club, so he tries watching the movie instead.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I watched my first episode of Comedy Central's underrated satire series TV Funhouse today and guess what? It might be the funniest thing I've seen in a good long while. This made me laugh like nothing else in recent memory has. It's somewhat similar to Wonder Showzen although I wouldn't say that I like it better. Because of that sarcastic blue puppet Clarence alone, Wonder Showzen remains at the top of my list of favorite comedy shows. But this is still a really funny and entertaining show:
NOTE:Some of the stuff on here is quite inappropriate. Not bloody or gory like Wonder Showzen but there's definitely a good number of innuendos in the below video:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I watched a Family Guy episode for the first time in a while a few nights ago and saw this hilarious clip:
I NEED to use this in a video lol.