Reaction score
Don't kill me for saying this but.....

I don't like cereal.

*hides behind the Trix rabbit and realizes that it's the Trix Rabbit*

*ducks under desk for cover*

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Here's something I'd like to know.

Does anybody else besides me actually eat the real cereal in Lucky Charms? I find I couldn't be able to eat just the marshmallows alone. Too suggary and chewy.

mr3urious

Reaction score

Does anybody else besides me actually eat the real cereal in Lucky Charms? I find I couldn't be able to eat just the marshmallows alone. Too suggary and chewy.
I always found it a bit frustrating that only the marbits were advertised and never the oat pieces. The Mad animated series clearly had the same idea. :big_grin:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Same!

I'm also guilty of once buying Oreo O's from Korea off eBay. :stick_out_tongue:

cjd874

Reaction score

Yes! I find the real cereal bits in LC to be the perfect addition because they're much less sugary (almost bordering on bland) and have more substance to them. They balance out the marshmallows really, really well.

Speaking of marshmallows, there was recently a contest to win one of 10,000 exclusive Lucky Charms Marshmallows-only boxes. If the winners didn't have diabetes before, then that contest probably did a big number on them.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucky_Charms#Marshmallow-only_promotion

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Ayyyy someone besides me!

But yeah. Just marshmallows alone are gross. The mixture of the crunchiness blends it out good.