Reaction score
Oh!

I won't lie.

Honey comb is also a favorite of mine.

Me! Want! HONEY COMB!

cjd874

Reaction score
Ayyyy someone besides me!

But yeah. Just marshmallows alone are gross. The mixture of the crunchiness blends it out good.
Sometimes I enjoy eating dry cereal. As in, out of the box. I've found that when I try to eat a bowl of cereal with milk, the cereal becomes soggy because I'm doing other things while eating (reading, working on the computer, playing games). The price I pay for attempting to multitask.

Now that I think about it, I guess I could just keep a glass of milk on the side so that I can enjoy crunchy cereal and milk at the same time, but in separate vessels.
Did anyone win that contest?
Dunno. If there were winners, they probably regretted it soon after. Anyone with common sense and self-control should limit their sugar intake, and not OD on these neon sugar cubes.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I doubt one box of just-marshmallow pieces is going to kill people.

cjd874

Reaction score
I doubt one box of just-marshmallow pieces is going to kill people.
True, but still...some people are like Cookie Monster when it comes to self-gratification. I don't get why this contest was even a thing to begin with. Point is, I just don't understand how anyone could eat LC marshmallows ONLY.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
some people are like Cookie Monster when it comes to self-gratification. I don't get why this contest was even a thing to begin with.
The SEINFELD fan in me totally took this out of context. ><

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As much as I love Oreo O's, I must admit there's a little bit of annoyance with how those tiny little white sprinkles on the cereal pieces kind of stay behind in your mouth after you're finished eating . . . almost kind of like what popcorn or peanuts do when you're eating them.

Hayley B

Reaction score
Has anyone ever tried the Lucky Charms Frosted Flakes?