Ask LittleJerry92 Anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, so among your many waifus, the one that puzzles me the most is Marie Kanker, because I just have to ask . . . why? Them Kankers are bad news, maaan!

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Carcass VS Death

Which of the two death metal god-tier bands do you think have had a more perfect discography? Which do you think has the better sound? Better growl? Better riffs? Which is the better band?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay, so among your many waifus, the one that puzzles me the most is Marie Kanker, because I just have to ask . . . why? Them Kankers are bad news, maaan!
Ehhhh.... I have a weakness for blue hair. :stick_out_tongue: plus, let's be honest, she was the cutest of the three.

Reminds me of a funny picture though....

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Carcass VS Death

Which of the two death metal god-tier bands do you think have had a more perfect discography? Which do you think has the better sound? Better growl? Better riffs? Which is the better band?
Probably Death because I'm more into American metal. Bettee sound? I'd also go with Death just because I thought it didn't sound as distorted. Better growl? Alright, I'll go for Carcass with the way it sounds like the vocals go from Cookie Monster to throwing up. Riffs? Death because I like the way the guitars sound more. Overall, Death.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Probably Death because I'm more into American metal. Bettee sound? I'd also go with Death just because I thought it didn't sound as distorted. Better growl? Alright, I'll go for Carcass with the way it sounds like the vocals go from Cookie Monster to throwing up. Riffs? Death because I like the way the guitars sound more. Overall, Death.
I see. How about Death and Carcass albums ranked together?

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
If you take the high road, and I take the low road, who will be in Scotland before whom?

Is it a long way to Tipperary?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Marie, mop of blue
Double D's a lucky guy
Don't give him the clap.

There you are. A waifu haiku. 8)