BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Jim Varney was so creeped out by the Ernest doll that he literally kept it tied up in his closet.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
On the subject of dolls....

My aunt and uncle used to have this thing at their old house. It absolutely terrified me as a kid.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Anyway....

Today what scared me was almost getting hit by a truck with cars on it on the highway. It felt like a near death experience.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Ed looks like he literally became a horror movie after watching too many, Double D looks like he's going through a quarter life crisis, and Eddy looks like a deformed Quasimodo.
To me, Eddy looks like a cross between Quasimodo and Danny DeVito.

Here's what else scared me today. I had a bad dream sometime either last night or really early this morning (I'm gonna go with the latter, because I woke up from it at about 6:30am, which is around the time mein sister leaves for work and I heard her leave). I dreamt that some friends of mine and I were driving in this neighborhood, and all of the houses had signs that read "Caution: Man Eating Plant Around Back," and we saw vines coming out of the mail slots in the front door, and one started chasing the car. No matter how fast we went, we couldn't out run the vine, so one of my friends opened the car door and jumped out, letting the vine take her so we could drive out of there. The last thing we heard was a scream, and she was eaten alive.

And after a nightmare like this, I wanna watch "Little Shop of Horrors?" What the heck is the matter with me?!