The "You know what?" thread

Old Thunder

Reaction score
i purposely keep my guys down to... 21 currently. Can't deal with everyone's ****.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I feel like The Goldberg's is starting to get away from the 1980s. There was recently an episode called 1990-Something which was meant to be a backdoor pilot, and on last night's episode, Adam says that Dave Kim has Super Mario Bros., which came out in North America in 1990.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
You also happen to be speaking to a southern who also dislikes grits and country music. :stick_out_tongue:
Well, I love grits, chicken and waffles, and Country & Western and I live far above the Mason-Dixon line.

I was a little skeptical of chicken and waffles at first. Then after I tried it, I thought, "How long have I been missing this?"

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Actually, you know what I've never quite understood?

Chicken and bacon. :smirk:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Ehhhhh. :grouchy:

Bacon is just one of those foods imo best kept with breakfast food.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I agree, and what I don't understand is bacon's been around for . . . ever . . . so, why is it that within the last . . . decade or so, it's become like the go-to trendy popular food that everybody has to eat with everything? I mean honestly, I'm not a big pork eater, so I can't see the obsession with bacon at all . . . sure, I occasionally like some bacon with eggs, or bacon bits in a salad, but that's about it.

Then a few years ago, pretzel buns were all the rage (those pretzel bun hot dogs at Sonic are actually really good).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Too much bacon grosses me out as well.

Like, all that sodium will do is raise your blood pressure. :smirk:

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
But y'know what's actually really good?

Bacon and syrup. :flirt:

I know, I know, it sounds gross but it's DELICIOUS!