The New Am I The Only One Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Am I the only one who likes peanut butter and bacon sandwiches?
I tried a peanut butter and pickle sandwich once . . . it was surprisingly pretty good, but I'm really particular when it comes to pickles - I tend to stick with Clausen. Them's good pickles. And peanut butter, always gotta be Jif.

But @fuzzygobo, you will appreciate this:

Remember when the 4077 was pinned down by a lone sniper, and Radar risked his life in the Mess Tent for a ketchup on rye with butter and lettuce? I tried that once before. Honestly, it tasted like if you were eating a hamburger that had no meat patty in it.

Likewise, I remember an occasion where Hawkeye made himself a peanut butter, jelly, ham, mayonaise, cheese, mayonaise, turkey, mayonaise, cheese, mayonaise, and pickle sandwich in the Mess Tent. I tried that once before too. Honestly . . . there were just so many different ingredients in it, and so many flavors clashing that they all kind of canceled each other out, and it was pretty bland and tasteless. But, uh . . . I didn't feel too good after eating it though. :stick_out_tongue:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'll be honest.

I don't like pickles on sandwiches. :smirk: as a side, sure, but not on the sandwich.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I must, must, must at least have pickles on my burgers. Sometimes, even depending on the burger itself, pickles may be the only topping I'll eat. Just a meat patty and a pile o' pickles inbetween a bun.

McDonald's: I'll take them without ketchup, because they always put way too much ketchup on their burgers anyway. Everything else though: cheese, mustard, onions, and pickles.

Burger King: No tomatoes. Don't care for tomatoes. But everything else: ketchup, lettuce, onions, pickles, and mayonaise.

Sonic: Same deal as Burger King, only you can only choose one sauce: ketchup, mustard, or mayonaise; I usually get mayonaise.

Krystal: They usually only put mustard, onion, and pickle on theirs, but I like to add cheese as well . . . though sometimes certain locations go overboard with the mustard.

Then there's a local joint where, as I said, I just get the patty, a little squirt of ketchup, and a pile o' pickles.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'll be honest.

I like lettuce on my burgees. But when it comes to five guys?

Nope. Plain.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
We have a local place in my town that's essentially like Five Guys, where you build your own burger and such? My problem with these places is it's like instead of getting a burger with a side of fries, it's more like you get fries with a side of burger.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
For me, pickles are forbidden. Once a bunch of friends were getting me to try different things, and we tried six different pickles. Clausen's were okay, (still crisp. Soggy pickles are a deal breaker). After that, each one was more soggy and briny than the one before. And the faces I made got more grotesque.

Sliced raw tomatoes, can't eat them. Gotta pick them off burgers and salads. The texture and acid make me gag.

But onions are fine.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Am I the only one, as a little kid, who hated getting their hair cut?
(Still do!)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Speaking of which....

I'm waiting for the snow to clear up so I can cut my long *** hair. It's been 7 months.