BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Down here finding roaches in our house is an everyday thing. I dunno, maybe there are more roaches in the south? :confused:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
There's two common types of roaches. if they are the big roaches that fly they are nothing to worry about and just a common household pest. they get in from outside.

The roaches you need to worry about are the teeny roaches. those are german roaches and are the ones that you think of when you think of filth roaches.

I do want to point out though that your house does not need to be dirty to get german roaches. Your house can be super clean and you can still get them due to them being brought into your house one way or another.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I had a flying cockroach in the house once, and it was a sight: my ceiling fan was on, and it was literally flying around in circles in sync with the fan. I'm dead serious.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I actually saw a stink bug in my house recently.

In the middle of winter/sprinter (spring and winter).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I actually saw a stink bug in my house recently.

In the middle of winter/sprinter (spring and winter).
You are aware that stink bugs are out all year, right? Especially since they became an epidemic nearly a decade ago.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I remember a few years ago, there was a stink bug on the switches in the kitchen and one in my parent’s bedroom.