New Fraggle Merchandise in 2017?

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I'm a little worried about the PVC's. What worries me is that they will end up being blind bags/boxes, which I hate, because you have to buy a ton of them if you have an almost full collection, and you just need one or two more, and you can't find it, no matter how many bags/boxes you buy. Of course, this is what companies count on.

Mystic Master

Reaction score
Did the pvc figures make it out? I don't see a hint of them on ebay. They were announced a year ago...

Foodie

Reaction score
Did the pvc figures make it out? I don't see a hint of them on ebay. They were announced a year ago...
I don't think so. I've asked Super Impulse a few times about their fraggle stuff. They keep trying to promote the 10 inch Red & Gobo & the back pack thingies. I did asked about the talking Gobo. It kind of looked like that one might be out soonish but they didn't really have much of an answer. :smirk:

Mystic Master

Reaction score
After years of waiting, it looks like the blind boxed mini figures are newly sculpted and vinyl - not the pvc figures from the 80s.

Has anyone purchased these? Cant say I'm into the designs.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Everything nowadays has to have a gimmick; it's not enough to just make normal action figures anymore, but I much prefer Kidrobot to Funko Pops.

Mystic Master

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm still wishing for a range of action figures like the unreleased prototype of Gobo from years ago. Even half that size and I'd buy them. If Funko released some in the same style as their Dark Crystal line, I'd spring to the store immediately. I just don't really like some the stylized designs, that's why I never purchased the Fraggle POPs. The only one from that line that interested me was Boober, but I never purchased him.

Foodie

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm still wishing for a range of action figures like the unreleased prototype of Gobo from years ago. Even half that size and I'd buy them. If Funko released some in the same style as their Dark Crystal line, I'd spring to the store immediately. I just don't really like some the stylized designs, that's why I never purchased the Fraggle POPs. The only one from that line that interested me was Boober, but I never purchased him.

... Heh... there he is ( Palisade Gobo that is ).

Foodie

Reaction score
After years of waiting, it looks like the blind boxed mini figures are newly sculpted and vinyl - not the pvc figures from the 80s.

Has anyone purchased these? Cant say I'm into the designs.
I got a case. I think they're designed after that " Journey to the Eversprings " comic book from a few years back. The artist made a post on FB saying that they used some of his doozer designs for the keychain series. I think they're fun. I'd like to find them at retail to see if they package all of the cases the same way so I can get a 2nd Sprocket. :smirk:

Mystic Master

Reaction score
At least they have Fraggle style eyes - the Funko POPs looked odd because of the way they did the eyes, that's why I never purchased those. These remind me of the various minis done by a company called Titan, I have a few of those minis from the X-Files series.