I won't be posting anymore...

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Because of all the drama that's been going on, I think I'm gonna take another break from this site. Once again, I'm sick and tired of all the arguing and bad behavior on what I thought was a cool and friendly site. So yeah, TTFN.
Hope you choose to come back soon.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Because of all the drama that's been going on, I think I'm gonna take another break from this site. Once again, I'm sick and tired of all the arguing and bad behavior on what I thought was a cool and friendly site. So yeah, TTFN.
Noooooooo... alright, take care.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Yeah, I fully understand. People have been acting pretty cuckoo around here lately. :frown:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Take as much time as you need.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Thanks, guys. :smile:
@muppetgem I'm sorry you feel like you have to leave. Some members are trying to improve things on here, but at times we make it wrose. You should not be the one leaving, and if I can urge you to stay I would. The forum needs more positive influence like you, and many people will miss you as well. So please reconsider and stay.