The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Ehm....

Just how ridiculous that intervene thread has gotten.

It started off with just trolling humor and now it's gotten.... uhhhhh....

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This video right here cracked me up because I can't believe that anybody would consider S'thugar a strong female character. Out of all the characters on Wonder Showzen, she is the blandest, lamest, and most generic one. I can't even remember one line she said throughout the entire series whereas all the other characters have provided me with tons of hilarious, memorable lines that I quote regularly. Think about it. Chauncey is the wisecracking sarcastic one, Clarence is the annoying yet lovable one, Him is the hilariously "too dumb to live" one, Wordsworth is the resident nerd, and S'thugar is the girl one because they didn't have a female character so they probably only added her to help even out that sausage fest of a series. She is seriously the Smurfette of the show and really only exists......because. So yeah, the fact that anybody could ever claim her to be a strong and empowering female character is really funny to me and I bet the writers only made that "letter" as a joke from a made up person. Case in point, the fact that it was supposedly written by a 10 year old girl says it all. No 10 year old should EVER be watching Wonder Showzen so yeah, this was probably nothing more than the writers acknowledging the fact that they have a Smurfette lol:
On a side note, that flying dog at the end made me laugh quite a bit as well.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Just... the Globglogabgalab memes and videos everyone is posting. It's crazy how that the original video is from an actual Christian low-budget movie!

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
The smokestack, and the subway from this video:

Seriously, this is just so over-the-top, it's funny!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
last weekend I got a 1st place high score on a pinball machine at a local arcade near me, and I went in to the arcade on Saturday afternoon to find out that it was down. I told a friend of mine who works with me about it and she said "Nate, YOU BROKE THE MACHINE!!!!", which wasn't true. I wasn't at the arcade on Friday night when the game went down. She was teasing me, and I had to laugh.