D'Snowth's Scale Model of Sesame Street

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Suggestion.

Since you recreated some letters, do you think you could try making the wanted letter W?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oooh. Are you good at making Anything Muppets? Would love to see Ben and Thursday...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That, probably not. I do still occasionally search for Muppet figures though. Presently, Herry, Rosita, and Abby are the only ones remaining on my list.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I honestly couldn't tell you - like the show itself, my model has always remained a WIP ever since I first put it together in 2001. I'm sure the hours could very well be in the hundreds, maybe, I'm not sure.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Great work D'Snowth once again for all your work you've done on this scale model. I'm telling you. I'm starting to get an "Itch & Scratch" on wanting to make my very own just I know it would be time consuming but still you've out done your self. Plus I don't see any thing wrong with the letter and number's eyes. They look great to me. Keep it coming!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know Kyle and a few others have expressed a desire to construct their own models, and I say you should go for it, because I see others have done the same:

Here's one that was made for some kind of library program:

Meanwhile, somebody on DeviantArt was evidently inspired by my model to build their own:

It reminds me a lot of what my model looked like way back in like 2002-2007 or so.

The same person also has a version of his model with ATC: