Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I came across this clip from the late 80s or very early 90s, it's in pretty good quality so i'm assuming it's from one of the VHS releases. Does anyone know what it's from, specifically?:

cjd874

Reaction score
I came across this clip from the late 80s or very early 90s, it's in pretty good quality so i'm assuming it's from one of the VHS releases. Does anyone know what it's from, specifically?:
It's from "Sesame Street Visits the Hospital" VHS, in which Maria takes Big Bird to the hospital after he becomes ill. He initially dislikes being there, but Maria explains that he needs to be there so that the doctors can make him better. Later, some of the Sesame Street residents stop by with gifts for him (best part: Cookie Monster brings a box of cookies, but naturally he consumed them all before arriving...LOL).

At night, Big Bird can't fall asleep, so Hoots pays him a visit and serenades him on the saxophone. Eventually, Big Bird feels better, but now he loves the hospital and doesn't want to leave!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
It's from "Sesame Street Visits the Hospital" VHS, in which Maria takes Big Bird to the hospital after he becomes ill. He initially dislikes being there, but Maria explains that he needs to be there so that the doctors can make him better. Later, some of the Sesame Street residents stop by with gifts for him (best part: Cookie Monster brings a box of cookies, but naturally he consumed them all before arriving...LOL).

At night, Big Bird can't fall asleep, so Hoots pays him a visit and serenades him on the saxophone. Eventually, Big Bird feels better, but now he loves the hospital and doesn't want to leave!
Ah, OK, thanks. I've seen the video, but I didn't remember this scene.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Maybe avoiding putting "Sesame Street" in the title would've been a better way to keep SW from searching your videos on YouTube from getting caught on with copyright claims.

BTW NantoVision1 renamed his channel and now he's posting live football streams: https://www.youtube.com/user/NantoVision1/videos
And now NantoVision1 changed his name to "SPGOALS TV". His alt. account "Nanto Vision" also changed to "HM22": https://www.youtube.com/user/NantoVision2A/videos

I wonder what happened with Nanto's channels going on like this. Did he just get interested in football, or did someone actually hack his accounts and start posting football crap like this?

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
On one hand, I agree with @LittleJerry92 about Nanto being allowed to do whatever he'd like with his channel(s). But then again, as @PumpkinJ stated, it is rather strange that he goes from uploading Classic SS and TEC clips to uploading football game videos. It would be interesting to know how that happened...but I obviously won't ask him.