Trading Sesame Street Episodes

mariolover

Reaction score
Still waiting for these episodes:

2782: Wide World of SS: Gordon the Teacher
2980: Four Lambs/Toothpaste Fairy (ep. # and last 4 min. missing)
3010: Cyranose DeBergerac Visits
3050: Noel Cowherd Visits Forgetful Jones
3058: A Penguin Takes Telly’s Superhero Costume
3060: Savion Works at Birdland
3068: Maria’s Aunt Visits
3114: Telly Tries to be Cautious with his Arm
3116: Great Nineteeni’s Rabbit Trick
3121: Elmo Repeats Words
3126: BB and Telly Play Hide-and-Seek
3133: Blecka Goes to Day Care
3134: Telly and Merry’s Sound Game
3142: "13" Makes Rain (full PBS edit)
3152: Oscar Gets the “Sunny Days” Song Stuck in his Head
3155: Snuffy and Alice Find an “8”/ Zoe at Day Care
3156: Nasty Squeak at the Furry Arms (PBS/Noggin full edit)
3157: Mumford’s Dog/Magician Trick (full PBS version)
3161: Wolfgang Chases Wanda
3172: Telly and Rosita Play “Follow the Leader” (full PBS version)
3187: Park Rangers for a Day (PBS copy)
3190: Chicago's Juice Bar
3703: Telly’s Cousin Tammy Visits (last 9 min. missing)
3761: Baby Bear’s Day Care Sleepover (Part 1)
3762: Baby Bear’s Day Care Sleepover (Part 2)
3815: Oscar’s Trash Sale
3889: Telly Learns to Play Ping-Pong (Noggin/Sprout combo edit)
3896: Stinky and the Cocoon
3897: Fluffy Plays with Bob and Elmo
Basil Hears a Noise (Sesame Park special)
Want to do a trade? I can give you 3010 if you have something to give me in return and if you haven't saved it already.

mariolover

Reaction score
3010 was briefly on YouTube yesterday when Rohail Hashmi uploaded it. PBS decided to take it down because it infringed their copyrights. Luckily, I have it saved.
They negotiated a deal with HBO to take down all Sesame Street episodes that are currently on YouTube, so I'm sure they will all disappear someday. Better get them before they're gone.

Fozzieboba

Reaction score
They negotiated a deal with HBO to take down all Sesame Street episodes that are currently on YouTube, so I'm sure they will all disappear someday. Better get them before they're gone.
I'm kind of disappointed how many of those good old classic episodes are being shut down by Sesame Workshop themselves. :frown: Will they ever be unblocked from the original user who uploaded it or will they be be blocked from copyright permanently?

Fozzieboba

Reaction score
Please excuse me if this is not relevant to the forum, but Wendy (Merrystar) on the Community Central wiki says this was a great place to look fo/trade rare episode tapes, am I in the right place?

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Hey! I haven't been on the forum in a while, but I know this is a good place to look for Sesame content, so here I am!

Here's the deal - I'm really just looking to broaden my collection of seasons that I grew up; nothing too rare or specific I'm looking for, as my era is far into the VCR's lifespan. What am I digging for? Some content from seasons 30 - 42, essentially. I do already have some good chunks of that, including:

- Season 30 (3910, off-air recording a close friend had done as a kid; not perfect quality but very watchable)
- Season 35 (missing first three episodes and last four, otherwise complete)
- Season 39 (complete, but pretty low quality)
- Season 40 (720p hdtv)
- Season 41 (720p hdtv)
- Season 42 (720p hdtv)

What I'm looking for is whatever portions of seasons 30 - 34, any of my missing seasons 35 episodes, and any parts of 36 - 39. Again, I do already have 39, but it's pretty dreadful quality; I can accept the quality I have, but upgrades are always nice. I'm absolutely not expecting entire seasons or anything crazy, just whatever I can find/get is great. I don't have any prioritized episodes, but Season 30 is a bigger priority, as it features a lot of the first episodes I saw, from tapes done for my sister back in the day; obviously, very sentimental for me.

I'm trying to avoid super low quality copies (like 240p YouTube rips and the like), but as long as it's at least watchable, I'm not too picky.

Sadly, I don't have a ton to offer. I used to have quite a bit more, until my old laptop drive crashed. Whatever I do have, what's listed above, I am absolutely willing to offer; not that any of it's even slightly rare, but maybe something will be enticing. Thanks to anyone willing to help!!

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I wish I could trade episodes but all I have is a tape with some season 39 episodes

Any Del

Reaction score
Hey! I haven't been on the forum in a while, but I know this is a good place to look for Sesame content, so here I am!

Here's the deal - I'm really just looking to broaden my collection of seasons that I grew up; nothing too rare or specific I'm looking for, as my era is far into the VCR's lifespan. What am I digging for? Some content from seasons 30 - 42, essentially. I do already have some good chunks of that, including:

- Season 30 (3910, off-air recording a close friend had done as a kid; not perfect quality but very watchable)
- Season 35 (missing first three episodes and last four, otherwise complete)
- Season 39 (complete, but pretty low quality)
- Season 40 (720p hdtv)
- Season 41 (720p hdtv)
- Season 42 (720p hdtv)

What I'm looking for is whatever portions of seasons 30 - 34, any of my missing seasons 35 episodes, and any parts of 36 - 39. Again, I do already have 39, but it's pretty dreadful quality; I can accept the quality I have, but upgrades are always nice. I'm absolutely not expecting entire seasons or anything crazy, just whatever I can find/get is great. I don't have any prioritized episodes, but Season 30 is a bigger priority, as it features a lot of the first episodes I saw, from tapes done for my sister back in the day; obviously, very sentimental for me.

I'm trying to avoid super low quality copies (like 240p YouTube rips and the like), but as long as it's at least watchable, I'm not too picky.

Sadly, I don't have a ton to offer. I used to have quite a bit more, until my old laptop drive crashed. Whatever I do have, what's listed above, I am absolutely willing to offer; not that any of it's even slightly rare, but maybe something will be enticing. Thanks to anyone willing to help!!
Hey Rugrats Kid, long time no see! I have some episodes for you! I'm willing to trade!

DePingPong

Reaction score
Anyone looking to do a trade? I have an extensive list of a bit more than 400 episodes, specials and direct-to-video stuff. I'm willing to send my list, as long as whoever is interested has something to trade as well. I'm only looking for stuff from the first 29 seasons. 30 and onward kinda lost my interest. So if you only have stuff from season 30 and up, then sorry I'm not too interested.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
To bad, all I have is a tape with some season 38 episodes