Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
In regards to Nanto's channel.

I will say this as a general note, I have noticed his uploads from 2015 (if there were any?), 2017 and this year are gone. Hmmm....

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Again, a lot of his stuff's been disappearing lately - I don't know if it's because of strikes from SW, or if he's been deleting them of his own volition, I don't know. I didn't even know he uploaded anything in 2017.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
I'll keep my fingers crossed that the rest of the "Telly Breaks His Arm" saga makes its way to YouTube someday...

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Well, it looks like PBS is now cracking down on SS videos (at least full episodes, anyway). Yesterday, Rohail uploaded 3010, and now...there's a copyright notice on there... :sigh:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well...

Hopefully it remains with just full episodes.

If they start taking down standalone segments.... Well, they were fun while they lasted. :smirk:

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Pretty much every full episode Rohail uploaded is floating around in the trading circles, so I already can't complain!! :wink:

mariolover

Reaction score
I'll keep my fingers crossed that the rest of the "Telly Breaks His Arm" saga makes its way to YouTube someday...
I was actually the one that uploaded that video. And I have 3096, 3098, and 3114 in their entirety. Do you want to trade with me?

DotBridgekeeper

Reaction score
I appreciate all that we find and are given, both by the Workshop and by the hardcore fans. I'm a fan only in that I was lucky to be around during the show's foundational years, albeit as a kid from a family of not enough means to have had access to video recorders. So all I bring to the table, aside from what I've collected in the internet era, are recollections from my younger years, as well as my excitement whenever newly uncovered material resurfaces.

I guess one of the accidental benefits of being a relatively low profile YT uploader (MonsterpieceTheatre) is perhaps that I don't get barraged to the insane level that those with bigger tangible collections do. I know I've reached out from time to time to some of you with wealthier collections, and I hope I've never been as annoying as what I've been reading in this thread. As far as ornery YT behavior, I try to be patient, and I think I've only blocked one person for repetitious commentary.