Mega Bunsen, VCBeaker, and PIS Playset

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wonderful bit. Glad Mega Bunsen didn't see the light of day. The variant Sam with shifty-eyes is interesting indeed.
:attitude:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
At first I thought it was talking about a Mega Sam with eyes that moved back and forth! Then I saw the picture and thought, uh-oh! LOL! Glad I don't have to chase that one down.

SO, they are NOT going to do a Mega Bunsen to go with Beaker? :confused: That's disappointing.

However, I'm glad there won't be variants in the Mega World.

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah i think the variant Sam idea would have been a very good move - why not have a suprise figure ? It'd give the line a little boost once the figs arrived at the shops.

Palisades are way too nice !

Sam T Eagle

Reaction score
I hope maybe they will put moving eyes on the reg Sam that would be awsome! :attitude:

WiGgY

Reaction score
Moving eyes in regular Sam would destroy the sculpt most likely. Maybe in a Mega Sam it could work.

And Mega Bunsen is not counted out yet. With the new Roto cast megas he may make an appearance later on.

Also, if they did the shifty eye sam variant I bet hundreds of board members would be SO freaking mad.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
Moving eyes in regular Sam would destroy the sculpt most likely. Maybe in a Mega Sam it could work.

And Mega Bunsen is not counted out yet. With the new Roto cast megas he may make an appearance later on.

Also, if they did the shifty eye sam variant I bet hundreds of board members would be SO freaking mad.
I agree, It would be pretty annoying having to buy 2 figures of sam just because the eyes are slightly different, I havent been buying the variants yet but they are still in the EB stores because noone here will buy them, I will wait and if they come down in price I might get them. I dont really like the idea of having 2 or more of some of the characters unless its the same character but how they are in certain movies etc.

:stick_out_tongue: :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
And of course you can always just buy 2 and change one of them yourself.