Mega Bunsen, VCBeaker, and PIS Playset

WiGgY

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
And of course you can always just buy 2 and change one of them yourself.
That's true, but you have to realize what the completist mind set is. Some people go crazy if they can't get a variant like that.

On another note, I think the Muppet Variants are much better now, then when they started. Look at the new Kermit variant. That's so cool! And BOP Fozzie, also very cool. Much better then series 2 Gonzo with a crash Helmet.

fozziebear900

Reaction score
i am a big fan of dr bunsen so i would like to have a mega bunsen as he looks so cool.
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

WiGgY

Reaction score
fozziebear900 said:
i am a big fan of dr bunsen so i would like to have a mega bunsen as he looks so cool.
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Mega Bunsen isn't totally scrapped. The mega line is etting one last shot with the next mega figure that will be done in a less expensive roto cast method. It will be the same price though. If that figure sells well, then the line continues and Bunsen might get made. If the figure flops, then no more megas.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Then, it looks like it's time to pull out the big gun and release Kermit now. Then, on the box, list the others 'likely' to come out in the future without promising it, and release Bunsen, someone, Piggy, someone, someone, Fozzie, someone, someone, Gonzo...like that.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Then, it looks like it's time to pull out the big gun and release Kermit now. Then, on the box, list the others 'likely' to come out in the future without promising it, and release Bunsen, someone, Piggy, someone, someone, Fozzie, someone, someone, Gonzo...like that.
Actually it's starting to look like Gonzo will be the next Mega, though it could be Kermit. But Ken has been hinting that if it's Kermit, it may very well be Trench Coat news reporter Kermit. It's weird because around the time of the next Mega, the target Kermit would have been in stores for at least 6 months and everyone is guessing MTI Kermit is coming in series 7. So, maybe we will be Kermited out. It's an odd balace really.