Why You Need To Go To Hot Topic NOW

Patty

Reaction score
Actually Harry, I didn't think you were trying to start a fight. My post was as much to you as it was the Trekkie. It was just a general reminder: Muppets are punk rock.

And so is Pac Man, evidentially, because at Hot Topic I saw the most incredible pair of bright blue Pac Man wrist "sweat bands" from my worst 80's nightmares. I loved them ... I'm making a friend buy them for me so I can whip them out at my wedding reception. "Something old; something new; something borrowed; something blue."

The only problem I have with Hot Topic is the fact there are no good ones near me. And the website doesn't carry half the fun gear the stores do.

Lu775

Reaction score
electricmayhem said:
:excited: Oh my goodness!! Thank you!!! That is one of the best shirts I have ever seen!!!!!!!!! :flirt:
I thought it was pretty cool too. But ya know what, they say it's a picture of him from 16 Candles, but I don't think it is. (Regardless, I'm very glad that they're offering that shirt though!)
I wish there were Hot Topic stores in Toronto!

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Lu775 said:
I thought it was pretty cool too. But ya know what, they say it's a picture of him from 16 Candles, but I don't think it is. (Regardless, I'm very glad that they're offering that shirt though!)
I wish there were Hot Topic stores in Toronto!
It is a picture from 16 Candles, I recognize it. And I hope they have ti at the store near me too because I hate buying things when I'm not able to try them on.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
I was at Hot Topic this afternoon and as I stood deciding between the John Cusak shirt and a Fraggle Rock one I had not seen their before, I saw a black tank top with the worm guy(name?...I don't think I've ever know it if he has one) from Labyrinth and the caption "I said 'ello" . Anyway, I was very pleased with the find as it was the only one I could find anywhere in the store and I'd never seen it there before or on the website. Another new thing I found was a Statler and Waldorf patch that was very cool as well :boo: :sleep: :smile:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I don't think Oklahoma has many off topics...maybe I'll order some pins online

Sarah

I just love the Idiot pin......I have gotten into button pins lately....it all started with that I like Ike pin.....and some high socks....fun to wear with capris!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
We need Hot Topic here in Australia, Wish We did! We have no good shops like that, Electronics Boutique is the only store round here that stocks muppet stuff apart from the DVD stores that stock the 3 measly muppet DVDS available here!

:smile:

beaker

Reaction score
drspy00 said:
We need Hot Topic here in Australia, Wish We did! We have no good shops like that, Electronics Boutique is the only store round here that stocks muppet stuff apart from the DVD stores that stock the 3 measly muppet DVDS available here!

Hey, is there any merch from that Muppet anime kingdom show "Bamba'something, that stars Joe the Armadillo from Kermit Swamp Years?(See folks, I keep up on my international Muppet news)

Drtooth

Reaction score
To beaker et al... If you plan to travel to New England or Live in the New England area, you really should try Newburry Comics.... they have boat loads of Muppet stuff, along with Simpsons, 80's style toys, a whole bunch of Cd's new and used, and even a few Japanese toys... you know from Japan....Even Japanese Transformers stuff...

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
beaker said:
Hey, is there any merch from that Muppet anime kingdom show "Bamba'something, that stars Joe the Armadillo from Kermit Swamp Years?(See folks, I keep up on my international Muppet news)
I think you are talking about "Bambaloo" I never realised it was Henson production til a few months ago. I dont think there is any merchandise available at all yet, I could be wrong. I dont think the show even went that well and im not sure if it is still even on, im not usually home at that time so cant be sure but I did look in the tv guide and cant find it there.

from,
Paul