Ask LittleJerry92 Anything

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
When eating M&Ms, do you sort and eat them by color or just gobble them up randomly?

Inquiring minds want to know

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
1. Tried WOW. Didn't really get into it.

2. Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy, because it ended with a giant cliffhanger that was never resolved.

3. Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2.

4. To name one, Crash N Burn. Holy crap that game ****** me off. :grr:

5. Need for Speed Pro Street, Coraline (the game), DT Racer, Mafia (the console ports), Monsters Inc (the ps2 game), to name some...

6. I already told you before, Norman Reedus. For future reference, i'd appreciate it if you would look back first to see other questions (since I also realized I already answered my favorite human cast member as well).

7. Joel Hodgson, Mike Nelson, Jeffery Dean Morgan (he was at RI CC in 2016, but sadly not in the table booths. Instance where you gotta prepay. :rolleyes: ), JG Quintel, Elizabeth Daily (she was at RI CC in 2015, but didn't find out till the last minute when I was tight on cash. :sigh: I hope she comes back some day...), Debi Derryberry (same deal as Elizabeth, and yes, I would put her in there with my love for Coco Bandicoot; though I also loved her as Jimmy Neutron), Khary Pryton (if he comes into a table booth instead of a prepaid photo op; I love him as King Ezekiel in the Walking Dead, but I also really loved him as Cyborg in Teen Titans), to name some...

8. Yes, I'm going to RI CC this year. I'm hoping I can get a chance to buy a ticket to see Tim Curry.... If he wasn't so ******* expensive. :grr:
I'm so sorry. :frown: