Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
O rly?

"Nanto's videos have been dissapearing from left to right"

Which could mean anything. You never said anything about him deleting them.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Point taken, but the point was/is . . . yeah, his uploades have, indeed, been disappearing for quite a while now.

Has anyone tried reaching out to him to ask why?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Eh, I'll leave it to someone else cause I'm not the type to bug people about stuff like that.

End of the day, it's up to him on what he wants to do with his channel.

DotBridgekeeper

Reaction score
So one thing i'd like to point out.

Remember how awhile ago some of Nantovisions uploads were apparently blocked?

Now it sadly looks like he's taking his Sesame Street videos down. :frown: I noticed the Billy Joe Jive clip from last year said he removed it.
I had started noticing videos showing up on my subscription feed that I wasn't interested in, and they were coming from channels I didn't recognize. When I zeroed in on who's accounts this activity was coming from, my first thought was: Did Nanto get hacked, or did he give away his accounts? I left some comments on a few of his still standing SS videos exploring these possibilities, and so far have gotten no response from him or anyone else. He has quite a collection.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
He seems to like posting football clips and such.

I mean, I'm not even remotely interested in that, but I'm still going to keep subscribed to him in case he decides to upload more.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I unsubscribed for now to be honest.

I've also unsubbed to some other former uploaders (mstatz, @Boober_Gorg (sorry dude), Deanmo23's old account, etc).

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
I promise if I find any rare episodes in thrift stores and/or flea markets I will send them to Oscarfan so he can guide them and put them into the trading circles.
You should also send them to @Boober_Gorg . He's also on the hunt for rare episodes.

Now it sadly looks like he's taking his Sesame Street videos down. :frown: I noticed the Billy Joe Jive clip from last year said he removed it.
I just scouted his channel, and there are still a lot of clips available...as far back as 6 years ago...and this applies to both Sesame and Electric Company.

I unsubscribed for now to be honest.

I've also unsubbed to some other former uploaders (mstatz, @Boober_Gorg (sorry dude), Deanmo23's old account, etc).
I'm guessing you've unsubbed to me as well? (Not that it's a problem)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
For now, no. I mean, I give it like at least 3 years if nothing new pops up (in the case of Gullie), or if something happens like a user gets locked out of their account (Dean) or changes what they upload (Nanto).