The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

scooterfan360

Reaction score
I have to change to another perfume, because it was my signature sent, and now my sister is wearing it. and I don't want us to smell alike.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
So, heh, I'm 99.9% sure I have adware on my computer. It's been reeeeallly slow lately, plus other than my bookmarks (luckily this site's one of them!) I can't access any websites. :rolleyes: Oh and also whenever I open a new tab (I use Chrome) there's this new search engine called "Any Search".

Do you guys have any recommendations for free adware remover?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I would first suggest looking at your addons to see if anything weird was installed and get rid of it. Sometimes adware is nothing more than an addon that was installed to your browser without you knowing.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Yeah, I already did that, and there was no extension there that I didn't know about. Now I think I'm going to find an adware detector/remover.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Spybot - Search & Destroy has saved my butt many times in the past, give them a try.

In the mean time, you might want to open your Task Manager, see if there's any suspicious-looking processes or applications running that don't look familiar and close them; you may have to do this repeatedly if you need to.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Spybot - Search & Destroy has saved my butt many times in the past, give them a try.

In the mean time, you might want to open your Task Manager, see if there's any suspicious-looking processes or applications running that don't look familiar and close them; you may have to do this repeatedly if you need to.
Thanks for the advice, I eventually got it under control by just going into Chrome and Safari settings (it was affecting that as well!) and removing all my extensions and cookies. It worked for Safari, but not for Chrome. So now I'm going to have using Safari.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Although I really hate to talk about this, I need to get this off my chest now. I just can't keep it to myself anymore. For the past few days, I've been VERY depressed over an experience that happened years ago. When I was a kid, I had a reputation for being the nice and sweet kid in town. But then one day, I got mad and said something VERY mean to my parents that I shouldn't have said. Being one of the only times I've let my anger take control, it has honestly being killing me ever since. I've been depressed about that for YEARS. I've apologized to my parents before and they've forgiven me but for some reason I can't ever seem to forgive myself for what happened. I'm not going to post the things I said that caused all this depression that haunted me for ages but it's something that only really depresses me every great once in a while. It comes and goes and as of now, just when I thought all of this was over:It's been haunting me all over again. I've never been able to fully see myself the same way since. I literally felt like a monster after I said those harsh words and almost automatically regretted it. Especially because it's very out of character for me. As an example of how I usually react to such situations, I remember when the infamous "Facebook Parenting for The Troubled Teen" video came out about the girl who insulted her parents over the Internet. While most teenagers would've agreed with Hannah and her rudeness, I was a part of the minority that agreed 100 percent with the dad on that video. I'm normally someone who has always treated adults with respect and even though it only happened once, the fact that I let my anger take control of me like some sort of animal has been bothering me for years.