Let's Give the FanFics a Comeback!

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
I think I’ve written like one or two fanfics in the years I’ve been on here, but I’ve been working on some. It’s just that I’ve been so busy with finishing up high school and preparing for a college (god help me), I haven’t had time to do very much or upload it to here.
But I promise ya, I will definitely be doing more fanfics. Don’t you worry.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'm not to good at writing fan fics, but for a little while I have had an idea about Robin the Frog going to a new school and having to deal with a bully. He would get advice from different Muppets on how to deal with the bully, and how to stand up for himself. I like the idea, but needs a lot of work.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I'm not to good at writing fan fics, but for a little while I have had an idea about Robin the Frog going to a new school and having to deal with a bully. He would get advice from different Muppets on how to deal with the bully, and how to stand up for himself. I like the idea, but needs a lot of work.
That actually sounds like a really good idea. I can imagine how wildly different all of the characters' advise would be.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
That actually sounds like a really good idea. I can imagine how wildly different all of the characters' advise would be.
Well when you think about it they deal with bullies all the time in different ways. Fozzie gets bullied by Statler and Waldorf. Kermit gets bullied by Piggy. Gonzo in season one got bullied by the audience. So it's there I would just need to construct a story around it. I would also love to include the Robin and Sweetums relationship as well. I think those two work well together, and I wish there was more of them together.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I would also love to include the Robin and Sweetums relationship as well. I think those two work well together, and I wish there was more of them together.
And, i'm not sure if you saw them but there were a couple of recent videos with Robin and Walter. They're actually really cute together.
I could imagine Walter being bullied when he was younger.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
And, i'm not sure if you saw them but there were a couple of recent videos with Robin and Walter. They're actually really cute together.
I could imagine Walter being bullied when he was younger.
I did, and I loved those, because it finally gave those two characters a partner which I feel they desperately need. It's kind of like Pepe, I find him annoying when he is by himself. When you put him with Rizzo I love the king prawn.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Maybe you could do a Steven Universe/Muppet crossover.
Nah. The two are very different from each other, so I don't think it would work out. A Homestar Runner and Muppets crossover would definitely work, though, because they're both comedy-based.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Honestly, I get really excited while I'm writing a fanfic. It's fun to get the creative juices flowing! Of late, though, once I post it, I get no feedback, so it ends up feeling like it's all for no reason and ends up being a big letdown.:sigh:

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole