Questions about anything

Collgoff

Reaction score
Dose anybody think that things have never been the same ever since Jerry Nelson the muppteer died?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So just because I've never used a drone before (I have one, I just can't figure out how to use it), do they somehow beam a picture back to you while it's up in the air or something? Otherwise, how can you see what the drone is filming when it's way up in the air and you're down on the ground?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To any Mac users.

Are there any good sound recording programs that I can use to capture sound that doesn't sound like it's being recorded off my phone against the screen? Meanining it actually captures the sound within the monitor? I'm trying to record the audio to a news report for my job (Mobile Cuts). I already recorded the footage in QuickTime.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
To any Mac users.

Are there any good sound recording programs that I can use to capture sound that doesn't sound like it's being recorded off my phone against the screen? Meanining it actually captures the sound within the monitor? I'm trying to record the audio to a news report for my job (Mobile Cuts). I already recorded the footage in QuickTime.
most audio programs allow you to change the input of the microphone to the computer sound. i know you can do it in audacity.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
To any Mac users.

Yeah, what Sarge said. Another audio program that is great and I use a lot is GarageBand. It's only available on Mac, but's it really good and personally I like it better than Audacity.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I don't have audacity unfortunately. GarageBand I refuse to install on my Mac, because I did and it took up too much space.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So first off I just want to mention I got audacity on my computer and am very happy about it.

Second, my question is, when playing a character in a show or movie (if you got the opportunity), which character would you want to be? Good guy? Bad guy? Anti hero? Comic relief? One joke character?

Honestly, easily the bad guy/villan for me. Cause I like to be mischevous (in a good way of course), and I dunno, they just got more character to them.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Second, my question is, when playing a character in a show or movie (if you got the opportunity), which character would you want to be? Good guy? Bad guy? Anti hero? Comic relief? One joke character?

Honestly, easily the bad guy/villan for me. Cause I like to be mischevous (in a good way of course), and I dunno, they just got more character to them.
*looks at the majority of characters i've roleplayed*

I seem to be drawn more towards villains and chaotic neutral characters that edge on being villains soooooooo