I won't be posting anymore...

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals and whatevers! I'm going to be not on here as much and just wanted to let everyone know. I'm not leaving mad or really leaving all together, I'm just getting busy with other things to be on here as much as I would like. I will still pop my head in from time to time so be good have fun and try to be nice to each other.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
See you soon mate
Hey guys and gals and whatevers! I'm going to be not on here as much and just wanted to let everyone know. I'm not leaving mad or really leaving all together, I'm just getting busy with other things to be on here as much as I would like. I will still pop my head in from time to time so be good have fun and try to be nice to each other.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
See you soon.