Little things we've noticed

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I find it interesting that it seems like the crew wanted to get all the human shots and (most) of the animal shots in the same position.

(On another note, I always found the shot of the camel to be a bit intriguing as a kid).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I now just happened to notice that the same Anything Muppets in "Wet Paint Sign" happened to be in the background in "Some Enchanted Lunch Time."

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I really like that you can hear Hunt's backing vocals in this one (I think I can also hear Ivy Austin):

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Even though it's not Dave Goelz, the ancient turkey of the Board of Birds in FTB sure sounds like him.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
I've always found super interesting how in the 2nd half of this episode, we have 2 songs (or technically 3 as one of them is in 2 parts) that talk about basic Spanish phrases/words, a parody of a Latino song (with some of the original lyrics still intact), a segment involving a Latino family, AND a segment involving Susan and Gordon performing a Latin American dance- grouch style!

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_3177

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wasn't the one who noticed this, but someone on YouTube in a comment pointed this out:

Oscar has said that if he took a bath, he'd still be orange . . . so how is it he didn't go back to being orange after being in the bath in "Do De Rubber Duck"?
Maybe the water and bubbles wouldn't work and he just didn't use the soap. Or maybe it would have worked if he wasn't in the bath tub with so many other Muppets.

Or maybe washing out the green requires a special kind of cleaning supplies, so a simple bath wouldn't do it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
When I was a kid, I honestly always loved the shots of the kid pretending to be a scientist and the adult scientist. Probably because of the yellow (then green), blue and purple liquids.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
When I was a kid, I honestly always loved the shots of the kid pretending to be a scientist and the adult scientist. Probably because of the yellow (then green), blue and purple liquids.

I remember this extremely well. I used to find the music somewhat calming.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Another instance where you can just tell unpaid interns are putting in the captions.

First off. Did they really have to just call Little Chrissy "teacher"? Laaaaazyyyyy.

Second, and this one is forgiveable since I also used to mis-hear the lyrics, but "Be-be-be sure to raise your hand!" Is listed as "B-baby, should have raised your hand!"