Luke's MC Absence

Luke

Reaction score
Guys,

Sorry for not being around so much lately and giving you all the benefit of my happy smiley penguin loving personality. I've been very ill for about the past week and it doesn't look like it's going anywhere, plus i'm going through more than a few dilema's and personal problems right now - if i was to talk to you guys, one of us would end up throwing ourselves off the 'Happiness Hotel' penthouse balcony and i don't want to be responsible for that eitherway. Until a time when i can carry on as normal i'll just stay up on the rooftop with the cosmic fish !

!:eek:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. Hope you get feeling better soon. If there is anything we can do, please let us know.

beaker

Reaction score
Luke said:
Guys,

Sorry for not being around so much lately and giving you all the benefit of my happy smiley penguin loving personality. I've been very ill for about the past week and it doesn't look like it's going anywhere, plus i'm going through more than a few dilema's and personal problems right now - if i was to talk to you guys, one of us would end up throwing ourselves off the 'Happiness Hotel' penthouse balcony and i don't want to be responsible for that eitherway. Until a time when i can carry on as normal i'll just stay up on the rooftop with the cosmic fish !

:eek:
Oh crap man, I didnt know all that was going on...I had noticed ya were more absent. Im sorry man, lemme know if there is anything I can do!
*penguiny get well hugs*
~//cory

Gonzo

Reaction score
...Aw, Punkin. British Punkin, even. Hope it's not the monkeypox.

If there's anything I can do let me know. This doesn't involve that Penguin costume you mailed me with the tassles and stuff.

Unless you get us a flight to England. Then I'll probably do whatever you want.

:zany:

Except for THAT.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Beauregard

Reaction score
Here are some Penguins to get you better: :zany: :zany: :zany: :zany: :zany:

Hope you enjoyed them because there is no room for more.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I was wondering why this thread had been closed last night, but...

I hope everything gets better real soon. We're gonna miss you around here.

Maybe we could start up a collection to send Brittney over dressed in a penguin suit...

:zany: :zany: :zany: :zany: :zany:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Lukie!

You're one of my best pals round these parts!! If i'm online and you need a shoulder, I'm here pal.

There's a song my mom used to sing, which I'll put under General Discussion so everyone can see it, and put a link here. It's what finally got me out of my funk when I remembered it.

Get well, soon!
Kev
Your friend the Foz

Muley sez "Take two cookies and call me in the morning...but not collect calls."

SuprGro78

Reaction score
:zany: Luke get better! I don't post all that much, but I do enjoy reading your posts and threads. I'd say something utterly witty, but I used all my wit up at the supermarket on the girl dressed like britney spears( but she had a beer gut), also she was making fun of others so I couldn't help myself.

Sending you good penguin vibes! :zany: