Challenges, Triumphs and Pixie Dust!

jvcarroll

Reaction score
I just want to make sure to do a little cleanup. I get so little sleep these days. I said before that I usually keep my being miserable to myself. That's not actually healthy. It does help a lot of people to want to be around me because I don't weigh too heavily on most of them. That said, when it really matters, my friends prop me up. Having a circle of good friends is the most important thing in the world. Other than that, as RuPaul says, "If you don't love yourself, how the h*ll are you gonna love somebody else?" Self acceptance was something I learned early on. A lot of our outward shine fades. When I look into the mirror, briefly, I see the elephant man. I don't see me. So I don't focus on that. I focus on how much I love the people around me, how much I show them their value and try to create good feelings when we're around each other. That's what works for me. Dating, however, is something I've never figured out. If a guy has a motorcycle, mohawk and a bad attitude, it's a no-brainer for me. That's why the hiatus. Ha! I'm learning to like better fellas. I hope to figure that out before I get too old.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Wait, back up. IS it your birthday? 4/21, same as me?
I should be so honored to share it with you.