Challenges, Triumphs and Pixie Dust!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Me mum's B-day is tomorrow. Lenin's as well.
Happy Birthday to your Mum!

And thanks, everybody, truly, I'm overwhelmed. I really appreciate all your kind words and patience with me at my craziest. :insatiable:

My birthday is early next month so don't worry, nobody missed it. But I do kinda like the idea of merging it with Earth Day. :flirt:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to your Mum!

And thanks, everybody, truly, I'm overwhelmed. I really appreciate all your kind words and patience with me at my craziest. :insatiable:

My birthday is early next month so don't worry, nobody missed it. But I do kinda like the idea of merging it with Earth Day. :flirt:
Mine too! But don’t tell everyone else though.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
So, I tried watching the Michigan rally, but all the mean spirited booing directed toward the "liberal media" got me down, so I switched to the White House Correspondents Dinner. The opening remarks were excellent and I was all set to have a good time...then came an abortion joke. Many people in the audience (thankfully) voiced their displeasure, at which point the "comedian" distracted them with a jab at Republicans, so everyone felt safe laughing at the death of babies again. I am not exaggerating when I say, I nearly threw up.

Now my TV is happily off and I'm watching YouTube videos, glad that I'm giving neither side ratings. Neither of you represent me, and you never will. And neither of you will ever get my vote again.

Last edited: