What made you roll your eyes today thread?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I agree this isn't the greatest thing, but that's something that seriously needs to be addressed. If you treat a person like crap, what do you think he's gonna do?
Hey, I was treated like crap in middle school, you didn't see me showing up and gunning down everybody in revenge.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Hey, I was treated like crap in middle school, you didn't see me showing up and gunning down everybody in revenge.
Yeah. I was badly bullied in my first year of high school. And I didn't come in with an AK47 and start killing everyone in my history class did I

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I think it's ironic there's another school shooting the same day of another mass walkout 19 years after Columbine.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So the top trending video on YouTube today is . . . some random-*** skinny b!+c# showing us what's in her fridge.

Really? Years ago, I did a video of a fly that somehow got into my Jell-O as it firmed up . . . . how come that didn't go viral? Why didn't that trend? What were the chances of that happening?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well . . . people seem to find really skinny b!+c#3$ to be hot, so (Shrug).